End of Life Guide
Imagine doing death differently . . .
You are here because you know that death is natural and a normal part of life, but you want as much control as possible when the time comes to celebrate Your life - Your way
- You know that "Legacy" is not really about the stuff and money you leave behind, rather, it is about your unique expression, how you embraced life, your contributions and how you want to be remembered
- You want to create a plan for your loved ones to use when the time comes so they know exactly what you want that will give them the best possible experience to gather, and feel supported during one of the most difficult times of their life
- You want another chance to express your love and gratitude for the impact family and friends have made on your life, one last time
- You may be looking for a different kind of experience that uniquely and authentically celebrates your life
- You may even be looking to fulfill all of the above for a loved one or yourself . . .
You are in the right place!
Or first purchase the E-Books Planning for a Good Death.
Did you know it is legal in Nova Scotia and in most provincial jurisdictions for the family to act as their own funeral director? Why is that important? It opens up a lot of options to create a meaningful experience that is intimate and loving. Planning ahead not only ensures the best possible experience, but it can save money too.
Need help designing the perfect sendoff? Roxanne is an independent, Certified Funeral Celebrant and can help you conduct any type of service or Celebration of Life event. Roxanne consults with you and your loved ones to ensure the experience uniquely honours a life well lived.
Roxanne is an Author and Speaker that offers Workshops for private or public groups and creates a safe space to talk about death with a bit of humour thrown in.