End of Life Planner
Mentor & Speaker
Imagine doing death differently . . .
You are here because you know that death is natural and a normal part of life, but you want as much control as possible when the time comes to celebrate Your life - Your way
- You know your life has made a difference to others
- You know that "Legacy" is not really about the stuff and money you leave behind, rather, it is about your unique expression, how you embraced life, your contributions and how you want to be remembered
- You want a chance to express your love and gratitude for the impact family and friends have made on your life, one last time
- You may be looking for a different kind of experience that uniquely and authentically celebrates your life
- You want to create a plan for your loved ones to use when the time comes so they know exactly what you want in order to give them the best possible experience to gather, feel supported and to heal
- You may even be looking to fulfill all of the above for a loved one or yourself . . .
You are in the right place!
It is legal in Nova Scotia and in most provincial jurisdictions for the family to act as their own funeral director, this opens up a lot of options to have a different experience than what is traditionally done now. Having all of your wishes pre-planned for is best done well in advance.
Roxanne is a Certified Funeral Celebrant and not being affiliated with a Funeral Home, is able to conduct any type of service or Celebration of Life event for you in the format you and your loved ones feel most comfortable with.
Roxanne is a Professional Speaker and offers Workshops for private or public groups and creates a safe space to talk about death.
Join Roxanne for her monthly Community Conversation - Breathing Life into Death